Friday, September 11, 2009

Are you scared?

The news is dire - seems like it always is these days. Many believe we have a ways to go until we hit bottom in our economy.

Has it affected you yet? Do you still have a job? How about your spouse? Your kids? Your parents?

Then there's this health care thing. Everyone says whatever you do don't end up in the hospital. So much disease floating around. They are often understaffed and overworked.
There there is the cost. My son broke his finger recently and the end bill was over $5000.00. That is the right number of zeros - I said five thousand! Unbelievable.

So what can you do? How can you take back control of your own life?

Watch this video and let me know what you think. Click here for video.

You can reach me at millionsmore@gmail.com. If you really want to change your life, contact me. Otherwise - I wish you the best with all you do.

Be well ~
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary~

    I am with you...forget "dieting" and focus on a healthier lifestyle. ie: More activity, more veggies, more water. It seems when I follow this advice, I really don't even crave the chips, chocolate and soda. I wish you much success! ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete