- only 14% of adults in the US eat the recommended number of servings of fruit and veggies daily
- 33% of adults eat two or more servings of fruits while 27% eat 3 or more servings of vetetables (recommended amounts)
- Washington D.C. has the best fruit and veggie eaters - not Boulder or Seattle - with 20% of adults reporting they eat the recommended amounts daily. [or so they say....]
- Mississippi - you're not doing so well with only 8.8% of you eating the recommended amount [or maybe you are just more honest]
- High School students report only 9.5% of them eat 2 fruits and 3 veggies daily - could the school lunch program have something to do with that?
There is an organization in the Dept. of Health and Human Services called 'Healthy People 2010' that has set a goal of 75% of us eating our 2 fruits and 50% of us eating our 3 veggies by 2010. They are not very confident about reaching that goal. They remedy for this is to ask grocers to stock more fresh fruits and veggies. Not great for the grocer since produce has such a short shelf life - can they really afford to absorb the added expense? One good suggestion is providing more fresh fruit and veggies in the school cafertias. That is a good idea - I know my kids would eat it.
So here is something to think about. What if we do eat our 5 servings a day? What if we still feel less than great. Did you know that farmers in the US only need to put 3 minerals back into the soil to make the plants grow and look normal? Did you know that there are 70 essential minerials and trace minerals that your body needs to function well? If you are not getting those from the fruits and veggies you eat daily (and you are not because they are not in there) then where can you get them?
You must supplement your diet with minerals. They are the spark plug of you entire system. If you are tired - if your muscles ache - if you have headaches - panic attacks - problems sleeping - weight problems - - - you are probably lacking in essential minerals.
What kind of minerals should you look for? If you want your body to absorb the minerals you take (so you don't flush them down the toilet) then look for something liquid, whole-food and organic. When you supply your body with all of the essential minerals and trace minerals every day from the recommended type of source, then you will certainly feel an incredible difference.
Check out Body Balance. Why? Because -
- it has ALL of the essential minerals & trace minerals
- it has Amino Acids, Phytonuitrients, Essential Fatty Acids, Enzymes & Vitamins (121 all together)
- it's from Whole-Food Organic sources
- it's liquid and proven to be 98% absorbed by your body
- and it tastes Great - even kids love it!
Your body is begging for it so why not give it a try. You have 45 days to use it up. If you don't love it, send back the empties for a full refund. We've been in business for 25 years and this is the real deal.
I'd love to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well ~