Want a great way to start you energetic day? The following Smoothie is adapted from a recipe on the Food Matters web site. I highly recommend you check out their site too at www.FoodMatters.com.I have changed just a few things that I believe will make it even more of a Super Shake!
Step 1: The Milk
- Soak a small handful of raw organic almonds overnight and in the morning throw them into the blender with 2 cups of water
- Blend on high speed until the almonds have been completely broken up and the water will turn into white frothy milk (yum)
Step 2: The SmoothieAdd in the following ingredients to the Almond Milk:
- 1 small avocado or 1 banana or half of each
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Life Force TruGreens
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Honey or Agave Nectar
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Maca Powder(optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Life Force AminoCharge Protein
- 4 droppers of Life Force Amino Regulator (comes with the Protein)
- 1 cup of ice
I always start my day with 3-4 ounces of Body Balance then follow with breakfast or this shake.
Try it and see how your day changes. I'd love to hear your results and your twists on the recipe.