- Reduce your processed food, sugar and grain carbohydrate intake Yes, this is even true for whole unprocessed organic grains as they tend to rapidly break down and drive your insulin and leptin levels up, which is the last thing you need to have happening if you are seeking to resolve a cancer.
- Control your fasting insulin and leptin levels: This is the end result, and can be easily monitored with the use of simple and relatively inexpensive blood tests.
- Normalize your ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats by taking a high-quality krill oil or fish oil and reducing your intake of most processed vegetable oils
- Get regular exercise. One of the primary reasons exercise works is that it drives your insulin levels down. Controlling insulin levels is one of the most powerful ways to reduce your cancer risks.
- Normalize your vitamin D levels and vitamin A levels by getting plenty of sunlight exposure and consider careful supplementation when this is not possible. If you take oral vitamin D and have a cancer it would be very prudent to monitor your vitamin D blood levels regularly.
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat according to your nutritional type. The potent anti-cancer effects of this principle are very much underappreciated. When we treat cancer patients in our clinic this is one of the most powerful anti-cancer strategies we have
- Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution
- Limit your exposure and provide protection for yourself from information carrying radio waves produced by cell phone towers, base stations, phones and WiFi stations
- Avoid frying or charbroiling your food. Boil, poach or steam your foods instead
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Stay Healthy - Cancer could pass you by...
I'm not talking about 'cures' or anything radical here. Most of this is just good common sense, but sometimes we need to be reminded. If you or a loved one is struggling with cancer, please consider the ideas below. They might really make a difference for you. Of course, I always recommend the Life Force cancer regimen to anyone battling this disease. This includes Body Balance, Taheebo and Colloidal Silver. Let me know if you want the details.